To ensure that day to day activities for repairs requiring parts to be fitted are completed in a timely manner.
- To liaise with staff at all levels.
- First point of contact with residents and engineers regarding parts repairs.
- Ability to respond to high pressure No CH or HW jobs.
- Ensure that the correct process is followed when booking in parts jobs.
- Ensure that urgent jobs are booked on a 48-hour deadline as per contract.
- Ensure if a part is not available to chase with the Parts Procurement Team via correct process.
- If a job cannot be allocated to escalate via the correct process.
- Any administrative duties in connection with Parts.
- Ensure OOH jobs from the previous evening have been booked and updated correctly.
- Ensure relevant daily reports are carried out on a strict time frame.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of windows software, especially outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Presentable in appearance.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer services, telephone and communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.