Are you looking for a role with flexible start times between 7am-8am finishing between 3pm-4pm?
Swift Personnel Limited have a rare opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join our client based in Crick.
Due to our clients exciting growth - they are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and organised individuals to join their warehouse & logistics team!
This is a great working environment with highly competitive pay rates and excellent onsite facilities- located just of the M1 in Crick, Northamptonshire.
Job Role Info:
- Data Processing - Accurately using Microsoft Excel and other similar systems
- Build effective relationships with customers both internally and externally
- Ensure accurate invoices are processed and customer invoices are raised using the warehouse management system
- Communicate with all internal and external colleagues, employees and/or customers on administration matters
- General Administration to include; Filing, copying and shredding
- Perform warehouse duties i.e. picking/packing/rework as and when required (this isn't heavy lifting - just small boxes!)
- Other warehouse and administrative duties as and when required.
- Strong administrator with excellent organisational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft package; specifically excel
- Fast learner and keen to progress
- Excellent team player and strong communicator
- Reliable, punctual and hard-working
- Excellent communication skills
- Own transport
- Looking for ongoing permanent work
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous or exposure to a similar environment.
If you are interested please apply now! Or call our office on (phone number removed).
KEYWORDS: Administrator, Warehouse Admin, Warehouse Administrator, Warehouse Operative, Customer Services, Accounts Administrator.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 to £9.23 /hour