We currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant for an international pharmaceutical company based in Loughborough. The role will be mainly administration based. Our ideal candidate will be organised, focused and previous experience within an administration position. The role is a temporary position, working Monday – Thursday 9am – 5:30pm and Friday 9am – 5pm.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
• Processing orders
• Creating orders for all sales in the UK
• Liaising with customer and ensure they are kept up to date
• Arranging collections with freight companies
• Providing administrative support
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
• Recent experience within an office environment
• Strong numeracy and IT skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to deadlines
• £16,000 per annum
• Competitive holiday and Pension contribution
• Internal incentives plus annual bonus
• Competitive annual leave + bank holidays
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.