ITN Mark Education is looking for someone with school experience to cover the front reception desk in a friendly local School in the South of Birmingham.
The hours are 8-4 although this can be negotiated.
Experience of using CMIS is not essential but would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have a positive; friendly can do attitude and able carry out tasks with organised and time managed precision.
You will be dealing with parents, staff and children as well as visitors at the school so you must be approachable and well presented.
Successful Administrators hold the following attributes:
* Experience of CMIS would be advantageous
* Customer facing /School reception experience is ideal
* Answering the telephone and transferring calls
* Dealing with dinner monies
* Meeting and Greeting Parents and visitors
* Dealing with front desk queries
* General administration and office duties
* High level of written and oral communication skills are essential
* Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilitiesITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
* If you are interested in applying for this role, please attach your current CV to this advert
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.