Teaching Assistants required - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you an inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a temp to perm full time role?
You will be working with children in a classroom environment.
Do you bring positivity, energy and enthusiasm to every classroom?
This Primary school in St. Albans are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 2. They are looking to make a quick appointment due to a member of staff having to resign due to health reasons although they will wait for the right candidate.
This Primary School in St Albans is a two form entry Roman Catholic school which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher is committed to create a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible school experience. As a Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teachers.
* Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
* Exclusive staff discounts.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the St. Albans Primary market.
* Close to excellent public transport links in St. Albans.
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working in Key Stage Two.
* Be supportive of the school's Catholic ethos.
* Have some experience in dealing with difficult behaviour.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Working with children across Key Stage Two.
* Assisting the class Teachers with general classroom support.
* Delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
* Ensuring the classrooms is kept safe and tidy.
Key stage 2 experience, teaching assistant experience
CACHE level 1 or 2,CACHE level 2 or 3 or equivalent
Apply today or contact Winnie Brown in the Luton Branch for more information.
Short listed candidates will be interviewed immediately