Teaching Assistant | South London
- Academic Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
- Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Phonics and Reading
- Teaching Assistant Post Ideal for Aspiring Primary Teacher
- Primary School in Wandsworth, Teaching Assistant Post
- Role Starting ASAP, Long Term, Academic Year Full Time Role
- Exceptional Support and Outstanding Teachers and SLT
The Head Teacher of a well respected Primary School in South London is looking for a gifted graduate with a history of good academics who will be able to hit the ground running to due working in a similar post supporting children (in either a paid or voluntary position).
We are searching for a Primary Teaching Assistant who is able to support children in both Phonics and Reading. This Primary Teaching Assistant role is ideal for any graduate with a strong background with English Language or Creative Arts. This Teaching Assistant role will include supporting KS1 students in phonics to raise attainment in literacy levels through out the academic year.
To find out more about this Teaching Assistant role send your CV to Rebecca Constant at EduStaff by clicking the link!
Please Note: Only successful Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted!