Low Cost E-learning is an established provider of mandatory e-learning training courses to organisations and individualsacross the UK.
Main tasks and responsibilities
1. To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, CRM maintenance, filing, message taking, sorting and distributing post etc.
2. To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from customers and other staff.
3. To deal with all customer contact effectively and courteously in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
4. To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems as directed.
5. To fully assist with the provision of E-Learning Courses including customer liaison and helpline duties.
1. To receive, dispatch and distribute both internal and external mail.
2. To file documentation in manual and computerised filing systems.
3. To assist in the input of information onto computerised systems and maintaining other record systems as required, both manual and computerised.
4. To answer telephone enquiries and relay messages as appropriate and to provide a reception service i.e. welcome visitors and provide hospitality as required.
5. To use word processing and other computerised packages e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and back-office/CRM systems.
6. To assist in the administrative arrangements in relation to meetings, booking rooms and arranging refreshments.
7 To assist with diary management of colleagues and booking of internal /external appointments.
8. To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, be required commensurate with the grade of the post.
Hours Of Work
37.5 hours per week. The company operates a weekday shift system between the hours of 8:00am and 22:00pm between Monday and Saturday.
£18,500 per annum