£10.41 p/hour + overtime at x 1.5 and x2 on Sundays and bank holidays
Monday to Friday
6am - 2pm/ 2pm - 10pm rotating weekly
Search Consultancy are now recruiting Production Operatives to work on a production line in Central Oldham, due to the nature of the role you will need to have previous experience in a production manufacturing environment.
As a Production Operative, you are responsible for the following:
* Packing pharmaceutical products in a clean room environment
* Completing relevant paperwork for each batch of products
* Sorting products in to differing quantities
* Carrying out quality checks on products and samples
* Basic use of a computer system
The Ideal Candidate:
* Production Operative experience
* Experience in manufacturing processes
* Familiar of Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP)
* Basic computer skills
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Strong work ethic
This is a great opportunity to work with a company on a long term basis, who are able to offer fantastic progression opportunities and competitive salaries. The roles may become permanent after completion of a probationary period.
To apply please submit your CV by following the link.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.