Nursing A&E Job
Registered General Nurse – A&E
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
JustNurses are actively looking to recruit an A&E Nurse for agency shifts with our NHS client in Merthyr Tydfil.
There’s a multitude of shifts patterns available, including; Days, nights, early shifts, late shifts as well as ad-hoc and block bookings.
Umbrella: £29 per hour Increasing for Nights & Weekends
PAYE option also available
The ideal candidate:
• Has preferably got 6 – 12 months RGN experience
• Valid NMC registration
• Has a current DBS and/or on the ‘Update Service’
• Up to date training including Manual Handling and BLS/ILS
• Exposure and experience of working within an Accident and Emergency dept.
• Free uniform
• Free mandatory training
• Weekly pay
• Assistance with revalidation
• Out of hours on call
• One to one consultancy
• Dedicated compliance team
• £250 signing on bonus* (see below for more details).
*As an added incentive for registering your work availability with JustNurses, we are rewarding all new nursing applicants with a £250 signing on bonus, which will be paid to you once you’ve completed just 150 hours (Subject to terms, please ask a consultant for further details). This exclusive offer is available to registered nurses interested in working in the Wales region only.
As part of the Welsh NHS framework agreement we receive large volumes of shifts throughout the region including; Aneurin Bevan, Cym Taf, and Cardiff and Vale, Hywel Dda and Abertawe NHS trusts.
Please contact Matt Davies, our dedicated consultant based at our Wales office on: (phone number removed) for more details.