Baggage Handlers - Gatwick Airport
Baggage Handler – Gatwick Airport
£9.00 - £10.00/hr
We are currently recruiting for Baggage Handlers for one of our major clients at Gatwick Airport.
As a Baggage Handler, you will be required to assist with loading/unloading different types of aircraft, marshalling passengers, driving and operating specialist equipment and maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
You may also be required to support other airside and landside operational roles.
* Safely offload baggage from various type of conveyor and baggage system
* Direct problematic/other baggage to the problem bag area
* Conduct visual inspections in areas of coverage
* Report any operational difficulties using correct communication protocols
* Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
* Understanding of Health and Safety regulations and maintain highest standards of safety and security at all times.
* Good working knowledge of Airside Operations at Gatwick Airport
* Working knowledge of airline and/or ground handling processes is an advantage
* Good communicator and excellent organisation skills
* Must be physically fit as the role may require lifting of items of up to 25kg
* Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
* Driving licence preferred but not essential
* Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
* 5 years’ checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
* Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
This role is due to commence in March 2019. Please apply today so we can begin the Airside Pass application process.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.