Job Title: Front of House Receptionist / Guest Services Assistant
Salary: £19,656 per annum (based on 36 hour contract) + Overtime
Keywords relating to this positon include; Receptionist, Front of House, Facilities Management, Visitors, MS Office, Guest Services
A provider of hard and soft FM services into residential, commerical and industrial properties is seeking a Front of House Receptionist / Guest Services Assistant to look after a new contract in Bristol.
Working on reception in modern offices of a high profile insurance company in Bristol, you will meet and greet visitors as they arrive and ensure they are dealt with professionally and effiiciently. Some of your main responsibilities are listed below:
* Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the front desk
* To interract with all occupiers, visitors and colleagues in a courteous, professional and helpful manner at all times
* Answer incoming telephone calls and re-direct as required
* Completion of site report relating to repairs and issues raised by occupiers, visitors or colleagues
* Registration of key useage, keyholding and usage by contractors
* Keep a diary of expected visitors
* Planned visits/permissions given to contractors
* Daily log of site activity and requests
* H&S compliance and checks
The ideal candidate will be experienced working in a commerical building as a front of house receptionist and be used to projecting a professional image both face to face and over the phone. You will be comfortable using MS Office and ideally have sia clearance, though this is not essential.
If you would like the opportunity to join a national, reputable organisation with genuine long term career opportunities, then please apply to this advert addressing your application to Neil Edwards at Encore Personnel Birmingham.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.