Do you want to work for a FTSE listed property development company in central London?
My client is a leading construction company that specialise in residential property in and around the city. Ranging from flats and penthouses to apartments and houses my client prides themselves on the high quality service and finish provided throughout their projects. They are currently looking to recruit a management accountant in one of their centrally located offices.
You will be given responsibility over a breadth of key areas of management accounting, forecasting, reporting and financial control. The role requires you to be organised and reliable with an attention to detail. You will be willing to work to tight deadlines as part of a team of accountants in a busy finance department.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Responsibility for maintaining the company profit and cash flow forecasts
• Production of monthly management accounts, management reports, and board reports
• Responsibility for maintaining the company balance sheet and accounting ledger
• Responsibility for financial control and reporting at a company level
• Production of detailed monthly financial packs for the Board of Directors
• Working closely with the project management team to ensure changes in commercial circumstances are modelled in company forecasts
• Working with the wider finance team to deliver improvement in management information reporting
• Month end reporting to parent companies
• Various ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and modelling
• Sales and marketing cost and budget reviews
• Preparation and review of project appraisals for existing and new sites
• Liaising with both internal and external auditors
• Management of confidential payroll information and costing
The are offering a very attractive salary of £55,000 + benefits
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux via phone (phone number removed)