Junior Client Administrator, Entry Level
This is a junior role that requires someone confident, outgoing and fun with basic admin skills, who is great on the phone to colleagues and clients who wants to progress and start a career!
JOB TITLE: Internal Sales Support
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £21,000 – £22,500
COMPANY TYPE: Suppliers of hardware to the architectural industry
HOURS: 8:30am-5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: Relaxed, friendly and hard working environment
BENEFITS: 25 days Holiday, Pension, Training, Progress
This is a chance for you to join a fun, growing and well established company in a role that offers tonnes of great training and progression; leading to a great career with opportunities to work in contracts, sales, estimating or other departments within the company.
This company is 2 minutes from Chancery Lane station; they do lots socially, have a laugh in the office together and celebrate their success’s. If you are a friendly, reliable, hardworking individual who loves working in a team, supporting others and buzzes off being organised. A great communicator, with high attention to detail this IS the role for you.
FULL TRAINING OFFERED
For the right person, all of this will be taught so do not worry if you have not done these things/do not fully understand! This is just an outline of the duties.
Principally working alongside the existing Team & Business Development Manager to manage, maintain and convert the existing company clients, ensuring an upward growth curve. Interaction with our contractor and customer base to provide high levels of customer service, also proactively helping ensure all projects, at whatever stage, are continually followed up, with report status current and next actions clearly communicated.
* Develop trusting relationships with clients and be their point of contact
* To understand the needs and requirements of our customers, and continue to build relationships with new and existing customers
* To serve as the link of communication between customers and the Specification team (this team works out the products the clients need, you work closely with them)
* Regularly liaise with the Specification team and chase quotes for your clients
* To resolve customer queries and complaints, and ensure trust is always maintained
* Generating new sales from offering knowledge and guidance to help your clients
* Report successes, losses and constraints to the Business Development Manager and work towards helping the teams plan
Where will you be in 6 months:
* Demonstrable relationships with the Top 20 joinery sub-contractors in the region.
* Recognition from the specification team that the position is adding value by the relationships being created.
* More enquiries for Allgood specified projects are being received through the individual.
* Increase in Quote Conversion for allocated Specification Sales Consultant
Where will you be in 12 months:
* Robust relationships with the major joinery sub-contractors in the region.
* Traceable uplift in order intake because of the relationships that have been built through increased quote conversion
* Increase in Sales through both Joinery Contractor and Main Contractors because of improved relationships
* Identified and Approached new companies not on the Top 20
* Sizeable increase in Quote Conversion for allocated Specification Sales Consultant
Where will you be in 18 months:
* That all depends on you!
* You are a great communicator who loves working in a team
* You are friendly, upbeat and bubbly and enjoy socialising with your colleagues and having a laugh (after working hard of course!)
* You have some admin experience
* You are great at talking to people! On the phone and face to face
* You are outgoing and want to progress
* You have respect for everyone – no ego or arrogance
* Take personal responsibility and help others
* Bonus points if you have an understanding of construction, building or supplies, but not essential at all
Interviews being held immediately: (url removed)
APPLY NOW !
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy