Core Atlantic are currently recruiting for a Project Manager ideally based in Berkshire.
Our client work within the commercial, education, health and residential sectors with project values ranging up to 7.5k. The majority of these projects are located within the Thames Valley.
The ideal Project Manager will have a strong personality with solid experience of operating at the level of Project Manager previously. It is also important that the Project Manager has a proven track record of successful delivery of projects and has a history of good tenures.
It is envisaged that the Project Manager will possess a CSCS Card along with SMSTS and First Aid Certifications.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for managing several project that they are placed on and will be expected to, among other duties, manage sub-contractors, attend progress meetings, review quality assurance and ensure that the projects are completed within the designated time frame, adhering to company standards & procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join a company that prides themselves on their high quality of work, which has resulted in multiple awards and an array of satisfied customers across all sectors.
Project Manager Position Overview
* Manage the overall build including all aspects of the site
* Manage and run several projects at one time
* Liaise directly with Architects, Designers and Quantity Surveyors
* Monthly and weekly evaluations
* Ensure that company standards & procedures are adhered to at all times
* Attend progress meetings as and when required
* Manage all health and safety
* Review quality assurance
* Ensure the project is completed within the time frame
Project Manager Position Requirements
* Have commercial, education, health and residential experience.
* SMSTS Certificate
* First Aid Certificate
* CSCS Card
* Previous experience as a Project Manager
* Leading projects as number 1 on site - reporting into the Director
* Management of clients and sub contactor relationships
* Control costs and maintain project profitability
* Maintain accurate project documentation
* Ensuring the health and safety system is in place and adhered to at all times
* Running and attending regular site meetings to insure all responsibilities and progress is communicated clearly.