Despatch & Warehouse Assistant
Our client based in Mitcham are looking for a Despatch & Warehouse Assistant. Previous Despatch experience, Forklift Reach & Counterbalance, 3.5t Driving Licence & Computer skills are essential for this role
Hours: Monday to Friday 0(phone number removed)
* Despatch of all product & goods to Customer/ Supplier.
* Arranging Transport necessary to carry out the above duties.
* Raising all despatch Documentation.
* Preparing Picking list for all customer to ensure all the deliveries are made as per schedule.
* Preparing Shipments and placing correct shipper labels as per customer requirements
* Scanning all goods to appropriate locations/shipments
* Responsible for manging all stock movements in/out of warehouse
* Liasing with external storage and arranging pick up and deliveries.
* Controlling goods movements internally and externally.
* Liasing with Packing Department and advising what is required that day for despatch.
* Ensuring all stock movements are correct as per Navision.
* Managing relevant staffing/ holiday cover within Despatch Department.
* General Housekeeping
‘’Employment Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Employment Plus are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this position.’’