1 year Maternity cover which carries a salary of up to £35,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and flexible office manager to cover a maternity leave for our award winning client who is based in Haddenham.
This is a busy role covering a busy office which is open from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office ensuring all tasks are allocated and that no staff members are under/overloaded with work.
- Recruiting new personnel, arranging training and providing support for new and existing office staff
- Looking after new staff administration and personnel information
- Ensure that all office procedures and policies are understood and followed
- To act as an advisor/intermediary when issues are escalated by staff
- Arrange staff to prepare the boardroom and provide refreshments when visitors are present, booking of hotels and taxis
- Support Hire Controllers and assist customers where necessary
- Assist the MD including events such as company parties
- Office maintenance including office and window cleaners
- Clothing orders for staff
- Holiday requests and appointment applications for staff
- Compile payroll information
Any other duties relating to administration within the organisation as the senior management team deem necessary from time to time