Relationship Manager, Premier Service Manager
We are recruiting Relationship Managers (Premier Service Managers) in Whiteley, Hampshire
If you’d like to learn more about these opportunities before applying, please register by emailing to join us at our Recruitment Open Evening and attach an up to date CV to your email. The event is being held on Wednesday 30th January 6:00pm – 8:00pm, 3 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham PO15 7FH, we look forward to welcoming you
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a rewarding career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that will take you to the top, or simply in a new exciting direction, HSBC offer opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
This is a brand new role which will give you the opportunity to shape and create a unique culture from day 1, focussing on customer experience. As a confident communicator you will need to use your skills to build relationships with our Premier Customers.
You will represent the human face of HSBC. It is up to you to manage your portfolio like a successful individual business. This will be achieved by improving customer service through innovation and offering customers new ways to interact with the bank that reflects the trends and needs of our customer base.
This role is not regulated you will refer any financial advice needs to appropriate colleagues.
This exciting opportunity is supported with an attractive reward package, including flexible benefits such as life insurance, income protection and healthcare. There is a pension with employee contributions, multiple employee discounts and a competitive salary.
In this role you will:
* Work as a Relationship Manager to understand our customer needs and build strong relationships
* Manage a portfolio of Premier Customers (high net worth customers), understanding our customer needs
* Be passionate and care about offering a service to our valued customers that is second to none
* Be confident, outgoing, and resilient and be able to quickly establish rapport with our customers and build lasting relationships
* Plan your contact strategy on an annual and weekly basis to maximise client contact and meet the bank contact promise your customers
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. relationship management, liaising with Premier Customers, Customer Service experience
* A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
* Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
* Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
* Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.