Customer Service Consultant
Adecco opportunity to join a well-established, thriving, and fun company based in central Newbury. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join their team. Working Monday to Friday 09.30am-17.30pm and the occasional Saturday morning. This role is paying £20,000 to £25,000.
Great for someone who wants progression, due to the company and market they are growing at a rapid speed. If you are great with people and have excellent Customer Service skills, please apply.
* The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
* To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
* To build and develop long-term client relationships
* The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
* The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their policies
* To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value
* To ensure relationships with clients are enhanced through your professionalism
* To follow Branch procedures to protect the client and us
* To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
* To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
* To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
* As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
Company benefits include:
* 4 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 5 with length of service
* The opportunity to gain a certified qualification
* Access to our Peoples Value website
* Commission free car, van, home and travel insurance;
* A calendar of programs, including workshops, online media and one-to-one coaching;
* Other location specific benefits – on-site car parking and lifestyle packages.
Do you have experience in a similar role and/ or all the relevant skills? If so apply to Adecco today. Please note: This position is based in central Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy