MMP Consultancy are currently working with a reputable Public-Sector organisation to resource a Construction Inspector (Clerk of Works) on a permanent contract.
The work will be majority remote across multiple sites in London (SE London mostly)
Relevant candidates will have experience working with quality assurance within construction, better suited to housing, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Ensure the effective delivery of a service in partnership with Project Managers to direct the quality and completion of requirements to be carried out
• Identify issues early and report to appropriate stakeholders, managing the contractor input.
• Manage risk / quality throughout construction, identifying and implementing a plan.
• Provide high detail high quality reports for defects and wider issues.
• Consistent customer service through the cost effective and high calibre delivery of the scheduled work.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support delivery of the development programme.
• Advise on queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed, and proactive resolutions identified.
• Update and maintain systems and records of all information surrounding property condition and strategy. Consistently auditing this data for quality assurance.,
• All policies and procedures are adhered to ensure best practice
Our client will ideally be looking for you to have experience of quality within construction, managing contractors, internal liaison with project management, ability to work independently, ability to write and amend reports and progress of work and proven experience of inspecting construction / residential new build.
Member of CWCI, CIOB, RICS or CABE Desirable.
Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in Construction or related background
Health and Safety Training (i.e. CSCS)
Further Details below:
• Permanent Contract
• 35 hours per week
• £47,000 per annum + Benefits
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card