NHS Administrator - Legal Services
Working within a NHS setting, you will provide effective administrative support to the Legal Services Team and deliver the process of safe and efficient disclosure of medical records, deliver excellent customer service, deal with telephone and email queries, ensuring these are resolved efficiently, effectively and escalated where required. You will also undertake research on a variety of legal matters including but not limited to data protection, legal claims, evidence and issues surrounding any legal queries.
Duties will include:
* To prepare and create draft legal documents and contribute to draft reports;
* To assist with incoming calls and emails to the department from a range of staff across the Trust, legal organisations and members of the public. Respond to routine and some non-routine enquiries and escalate and allocate more complex advice queries to immediate Line Manager or Head of Legal Services as appropriate.
* To support a full range of processes and procedures;
* To work as part of a team alongside other administrative staff;
* To undertake research and give project support on a range of legal matters that will include but not limited to data protection, claims, evidence and issues surrounding any legal queries. The post holder will create draft legal documents and contribute to draft legal reports.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.