Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
One to one support - Full time
CPSS would like to welcome accomplished Teaching Assistant's to apply for roles we have available in the Birmingham area. The post's require a level 3 TA's for schools in the Quinton and Northfield area's who can support an SEN pupil's on a one:one basis.Both full and part time roles are available.
We are looking for teaching assistant's who have experience of supporting pupils with a variety of SEN needs, will use their initiative and build up an excellent rapport with the child as well as staff members.
Successful learning support assistants will:
* have experience of supporting pupils with SEN needs across all areas of the curriculum
* Assist with the preparation of the learning environment
* Liaise with parents
* Maintain pupil records
* Provide extra support to children either working on a one to one basis or with a group of children
* Uphold the rules of the school / classroom
* May also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through CPSS:
* Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
* Continued professional development
* Work in local Schools
* Weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
* Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
CPSS requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
You must hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent for this role.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.