Are you a Psychology or an SEN experienced graduate who would like to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant for the next academic year? If so, this Teaching Assistant post would give you excellent experience for your later career.
A top London primary school are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils.
• Psychology Graduates or SEN Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant Required
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting SEN Pupils Across School
• Outstanding Primary School in South West London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Leading Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• London Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
• Inclusive Primary School - Teaching Assistant Post
• Excellent Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those with SEN experience or knowledge!
A top South West London Primary school are looking for Psychology graduates to support their SEN pupils in a Teaching Assistant capacity. The school are looking to take on an enthusiastic graduate Teaching Assistant who can offer considered support to a variety of SEN pupils. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a psychology graduate with previous experience of supporting SEN pupils.
A forward thinking primary, this school is found in SW London and is 5 minutes from the nearest station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.