Would you like the opportunity to work as a teaching assistant within secondary schools in the Bolton area?
If so, Teaching Personnel currently have a number of teaching assistant roles which involve supporting the learning of pupils across all subject areas.
Whether you are an experience teaching assistant or someone looking to gain further experience prior to beginning a teacher training programme, this is an excellent opportunity.
* Full time and part time temporary teaching assistant roles available
* Opportunity to work within a number of secondary schools within the Bolton region
* Supporting the learning of pupils preparing for summer examinations
* Earn up to £325 per week
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a variety of secondary schools in Bolton to recruit teaching assistants who can provide additional support ahead of summer examinations. Our client schools are located across Bolton including; Farnworth, Horwich and Westhoughton.
Applicants for these roles will require previous experience supporting the learning of secondary aged pupils (or have relevant transferable experience) and be passionate about working within education.
Teaching assistant responsibilities within these schools will include;
* Supporting pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
* Providing KS3 and GCSE tuition sessions across a range of subjects including Maths, English, Science and Languages
* Supporting teaching staff to track and monitor the progress made by pupils within tuition sessions
* Providing classroom support within lessons
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Matt via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.