Nursing Home Manager
Work as Nursing Home Manager of a 38 bed nursing and residential care home in Southport, Merseyside. The Home is fully compliant with CQC and is committed to providing high quality care. The Home is part of a private healthcare organisation with 20 homes in their portfolio.
You will be working for a family run care group providing quality residential and nursing care for the elderly. Our Client has been providing quality care for over 30 years and pride themselves on the happy, welcoming atmosphere in all of their homes.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager who will be responsible for the daily management of the Service and be accountable for the home's operations and activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities as Nursing Home Manager:
* Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
* Oversee and monitor key performance standards ensuring that the services provided are high quality, consistent and in line with the organisations objectives.
* Ensure all necessary policies, procedures and systems are in place for the effective running of the home and develop effective methods where necessary.
* Ensure regulatory compliance.
* To ensure that the home operates according to its registration status and conditions and complies with all legal requirements.
Daily Management of the home:
* To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the home in the interest of its residents.
* Develop an ethos that reflects resident’s individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity.
* Have all the necessary policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home.
* Engage in business planning and marketing of the home.
* Establish effective working relationships with other professionals, agencies, CQC inspectors and all the home’s stakeholders.
* Continuously monitor and review the home’s activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
* Develop effective methods for auditing and assuring the quality of the home’s provision and services.
Education and Qualifications for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
* Registered Nurse RGN Qualified (NMC PIN active)
* General education qualifications
* Continual professional education
* Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care or equivalent
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week and salary is circa £42,000 per annum.
If you are a Nursing Home Manager looking for a new role in Southport, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.