Food Production Operative work available in Attleborough, with more than 40 hours of work guaranteed each week. Overtime is available. All breaks are paid.
Staffline is recruiting for Food Production Operatives in Attleborough, Norfolk.
The hours of work are from 6.30pm to 3.00am, Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is £8.05 per hour and overtime is available on the weekends.
Your time at work
As a Food Production Operative, you will process chickens, making sure the portions are ready to be sold.
* Process the chicken and minimise waste
* Ensure there is no contamination of the product and the area
* Make sure equipment and machinery is well maintained and hygienic
* Assist with packaging duties
* Loading and unload product
* Assist with cleaning duties
Our perfect worker
Warehouse Operatives are comfortable working in a busy, chicken-processing environment.
Our ideal worker is reliable and has good attention to detail to make sure the standards of quality are met.
Benefits of working as a Food Production Operative:
* Overtime available
* Paid breaks during the day
* Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help more than 50,000 people find work in retail, logistics, food, transport, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and aim to always offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.