Pinnacle Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and experienced concierge and security guards to work within the facilities management sector. This is a weekend position based on a new housing estate in Poplar. We also have estates in other areas of London.
- General running and upkeep of the buildings, estate areas and maintenance as expected by the owners.
- Greeting residents and their visitors.
- Undertaking regular foot patrols.
- Act as the main point of contact in the absence of site management.
- Logging all packages and deliveries onto the Dwellent system.
- Provide a safe, secure and well-maintained environment.
- Maintain the highest standards, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to all residents.
- Other reasonable duties as directed by Manager
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Residential/Hotel concierge experience
- Professional attitude to service provision
- Ability to resolve complaints effectively and within procedures
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Friendly and helpful, polite and courteous
Due to the nature of this position, it is essential that you possess a valid SIA Door Supervisor or Security Guarding Licence. This is a weekend concierge position where the hours will be 7am-7pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Please bare this in mind before applying.