Are you an experienced administrator? Do you have excellent organistational skills? Do you thrive working in a busy office? If so please read on..
At Red Berry Recruitment I am recruiting on behalf of my client for an Office Administrator to work for a prestigious company in the local area.
You will be responsible for handling a wide range of tasks in a demanding office environment. The role requires excellent organisational skills, a flexible and willing approach and the desire to enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a busy office.
• General administrative support to the team, undertaking research, document storage and retrieval and record maintenance
• Reception, hospitality and meetings arrangements
• Morning and evening housekeeping
• Mailing services including incoming and outgoing mail logbooks, courier
• Mobile telephone account administration and tariff management
• Travel research and booking, Oyster Card management
• Petty cash reconciliation, credit card expenditure analysis and receipt administration
• Maintain contact lists, know your client documentation, staff training bookings and logbook
• Staff driving file and car park permit management
• Events organisation, staff birthday coordination
• Supervision of cleaner and handyman
• Stationery, housekeeping and consumables management
• First Aid point of contact
• Banking and other ad hoc errands
• Cover for the Office Manager
If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an office environment and you would like to know more detail please give Nikita Thomas a call in our Yeovil branch today! You can call on (phone number removed). We really look forward to hearing from you!
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.