One of our dynamic and fast growing companies in Cranfield is looking for a vehicle inspector/driver to join their busy small team.
This role will support all vehicle inspection processes undertaken at their operations and logistics complex based in Cranfield. First and foremost your key focus will be ensuring our vehicle appraisal processes are completed in accordance with SLA’s supporting and completing these where necessary and to BVRLA criteria. As a key individual you will be working alongside a team of vehicle inspectors and drivers, you will possess a can-do attitude and be willing to become involved with all operational activities undertaken on the site. The role also encompasses their vehicle logistics operation collecting and delivering vehicles locally and nationally working both solo using a single car transporter and also working with their existing team of drivers.
• To undertake comprehensive vehicle inspections in accordance with set criteria precisely documenting interior and exterior conditions with a meticulous eye capable of identifying and reporting on previous body repairs
• Ensure all vehicle appraisals are undertaken within agreed SLA, associated paperwork compiled, check and validate vehicle RFL, MOT and servicing information and ensure the systems are updated accordingly
• Ability to undertake comprehensive road tests with a good knowledge of motor vehicle mechanics and body repair methods
• Using standardised reports record severity of body damage compiling repair estimates utilising pre- agreed pricing matrix
• Provide support and assistance to all vehicle inspectors as required
• Ensure all vehicle keys are secure at all times
• To ensure all outbound stock receives Pre Delivery Inspection ensuring QC standards are fulfilled
• Support Operations Controller ensuring workshop and site remains clean and tidy, vehicle stock & key checks completed and any anomalies resolved
• Stock rotation between sites, suppliers, valeting agents and end users as and when required
• Delivering and collecting vehicles to/from customers nationwide, planning most effective route and contacting customers ahead of arrival to confirm approximate ETA
• Provide a comprehensive and professional vehicle handover experience demonstrating vehicle controls
Flexible working environment, progression.
Please apply if of interest and I will contact you shortly.