Job Title: Trade Counter & Warehouse Assistant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £20k-£25k + Bonus Scheme
- Our client is a major player in UK electrical wholesale industry.
- As a highly established and profitable company they have an unparalleled range of Electrical Products and all products are of the highest standard and quality.
- Working alongside client that range from small house builders to large National Contractors, FM’s and Local Authorities.
- This is a Trade Counter and Warehouse Assistant role, working from the branch of this Electrical Wholesaler in the Bracknell area.
- In this position, your time will be split between various areas of the business, giving you a fantastic grounding for your career development with this award winning company.
- You will carry out various tasks including serving customers on the Trade Counter, processing orders, assisting in the warehouse with good in and out, updating the company computer system, small admin duties and speaking with manufacturers regarding special orders or requests.
- In this role, you will be selling the full range of Electrical Products, Electrical Accessories and PPE through your branch and customers will include Housebuilders, Contractors, FM’s and Sole Traders.
- This role will offer career progression to either Internal Sales, External Sales or Management.
For this position you must have the following:
- It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a Trade Counter environment within the Construction or Engineering industry.
- You need to have experience of working in a warehouse, in any function.
- It is important to have very good written and verbal communication skills.
- It is essential to be a hardworking and professional person, able to multi task and manage a busy workflow.
- It is desirable to have a UK Driving Licence, however this is not essential.
What you get in return:
- Up to £25K Basic Salary (Dependant on experience) + Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Additional Staff Benefits
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career