We are looking for people who are reliable, enthusiastic and enjoy working with the public as well as working as part of a team at our Peterborough and Long Sutton Depots.
What do I need?
- A passion for working with the public.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety shifts.
- Good timekeeping skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to use initiative.
What do I get?
- Up to five weeks annual leave.
- Structured pay increases over 2 years.
- Free bus travel on all Stagecoach UK Bus Services (including Oxford Tube!) for you and a nominee.
- Ongoing training and great career progression.
- A smart uniform.
- Great pension scheme and many more employee “perks” via our bespoke benefitsprovider.
What will I do?
- Operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout our operating area.
- Engage with our customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Safe driving at all times and to the required company standard.
- Issue a wide range of tickets and collect fares (contactless, Android and ApplePay).