We are recruiting for a well-known, successful education recruitment consultancy based in Central Birmingham, who are looking to add to their busy team of resourcers.
Established for over 10 years, our client has built incredible relationships with primary, secondary and SEN schools in the Midlands and further afield, matching talented teachers and support staff within short term and long term appointments.
With a dedicated resourcing team, sourcing qualified staff for a number of schools, our client has opened up another two positions, for an organised, driven and friendly resourcer to join their ranks.
You will benefit form personal training, a supportive team around you and passionate managers who care about your well being and success within the business.
- Using job boards, social media, internal databases and referrals to source teachers and support staff
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to get through to your prospective candidates
- Using outlook (good written communication skills essential)
- Building relationships with your candidates to ensure you know exactly what they are looking for, what skills they have, what jobs they would be well-suited to and their availability
- Working closely with colleagues to determine urgent priorities, pipeline management, candidate care and efficient management of workload
- Chasing up documentation, references and checks in collaboration with the compliance team
- Liaising with consultants to ensure requirements are filled as efficiently as possible
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Starting salary: £16,000-£16500 per annum (view to progress)
- Candidates with some recruitment resourcing experience will be highly desirable
- Ideally educated to degree level or good solid work experience in a telephone based role since leaving school
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast paced and efficient, work experience in an office that proves this
- Friendly, upbeat and confident
Please apply online today!