PERMANENT POSITION - CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - WIMBORNE
SALARY £18,727.20 Plus excellent benefits
Customer Service Advisor
Are you an experienced customer service ADVISOR who has experience working within a call centre environment for a premium brand/product.
Our client based in Wimborne is a market leader in their field and have offers a passionate and energetic environment for you to demonstrate those skills in.
The role of Customer Service Advisor involves:
• Support to the company's stockists in all aspects of the ordering process.
• Adopt a proactive approach to relationship management, ensuring stockist needs are understood, fulfilled and communicated across the business.
• Demonstrate a sale through service methodology and apply commercial acumen.
• Promote the company and the product with passion.
Our client expects there Customer Service Advisors to have the following qualities:
• Patience and empathy.
• Friendly, articulate and professional
• Accountability and ownership.
• Open minded, adaptable and team spirited.
• Able to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure
If the above sounds like you then this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly team environment for a company who look after their staff and customers very well.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week in the hours of 8:30am till 5:30pm
Benefits: 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays) Group Pension Personal Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Generous staff discount, Award winning product training, Retail Discounts Platform, Employee Share Plan, Company Sick Pay
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.