Band 6 or Band 7 CAHMS Practitioner
Band 6 or BAND 7 CAMHS Practitioner
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 or Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to join a CAMHS Team based in Somerset.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, RMN or CPN and Mental Health Nurses.
£30 - £34 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri – 9am to 5pm.
This vacancy has an initial 3 to 6 month contract likely to be extended.
Brief Description of role:
* Carry out assessments of young people who have been admitted onto the paediatric ward in crisis, usually relating to self-harm, suicide attempt or concerns around imminent risk of acting on suicidal ideations
* Co-ordinate discharge planning meeting with multi-agency representatives (especially if the young person is not already an open case to CAMHS).
* Carry out the initial crisis assessment
* Other functions may include dealing with referrals/speaking to referrers & making decisions/duty work
* Must have previous CAMHS experience
* Community outreach
* Home Treatment
* Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work and mental health experience in your particular region of the country
* Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms
* LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
* Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
Mental Health, Nursing, Social Work, CAHMS
If you are interested in this position please call Mariya on (phone number removed), or click 'apply'.