Office Manager - West London - Perm - Up to £35k
Office Manager required to join a prestigious and new project in West London. You will be responsible for managing the office team and must be all rounded with previous experience in accounts / invoice processing. You will assist in the set up the offices and setting up new starters on the project.
You will be based in a site cabin in West London, walking distance from the closest train/tube station.
Hours are 830am to 5pm (could be flexibe for the right person)
You will also work alongside another administrator on the project who will be based on another site.
Salary woll be dependent on experience and vary from £30-35k + package
Main responsibilities will include:
* Office Management & dealing with all site IT issue
* Deal with HR issues including Performance Reviews
* Purchaser for all office, general site & safety equipment, maintained low budget
* Ensuring the maintenance and smooth running of all office services
* Management of cleaning contractor, including cleaning audit
* Company credit card management and control of office expenditure, including budget monitoring and regular reporting as part of the Project Profit Enhancement,
* Set-up of pre-start compliance procedures, including development of questionnaires to ensure all sub-contractors are compliant with Health & Safety and employment regulations
* Review and approval of the completed documents.
Candidates must have good attention to details and be able to work independently, within a team and use their initiative.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience in the construction industry and be familiar with working on site / in head office dealing with projects teams inc Project Managers, engineers, Commercial teams, clients and sub contractors alike.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.