School Business Manager
CER are working in partnership with a large secondary school and we are looking for a School Business Manager.
As a School Business Manager, you would be providing business leadership and management as well as high level strategic administrative support to ensure successful and effective operation of the school.
- Managing the financial operations of the school
- Providing all financial data to the Headteacher and Governing Body
- Manage and lead the administrative team
- Manage and be responsible for the school premises, including cleaning, maintenance and health and safety
- Negotiation and management of contracts and tenders for the provision of support services for the school
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to): -
* The support of a dedicated Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work within diverse schools
* Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and long-term placements
* Great pay rates
* Excellent opportunities for CPD, all free!
* Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
CER are a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide.
We are incredibly proud to be building a team of professionals to match the needs of our partner schools and we are always looking for flexible staff to meet our client’s recruitment needs. We are truly committed to find the right job for every candidate who joins our team and correspondingly the right candidate for every school we work with.
For more information about this role, please contact Susanne on (phone number removed).