Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant looking for your next role? Are you passionate about moulding the future of students with Autism?
Randstad Education is currently looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join this ‘Good’ SEN School in Knowsley. The school caters for primary and secondary aged students with Autism. You will be working between 3 to 5 days a week on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities of this SEND Teaching Assistant role:
* Preparing learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
* Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
* Adapting support according to needs
* Looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
* Creating a stimulating environment
* Giving information and help to teachers
* Providing a calm and safe environment for all students
Requirements for this SEND Teaching Assistant role:
* A Teaching Assistant qualification – Level 2 or 3
* Previous experience working with students with SEND – Preferably Autism
* An ability to build rapport quickly with students and staff
Benefits for an SEN Teaching Assistant:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A dedicated consultant available on call 24/7
* A great support network from Randstad and the school
* Free on-site car parking
* A competitive £300 ‘refer a friend’ scheme
If you are interested in finding out more, please click 'apply' today and one of our consultants will be in touch asap!