Management Accountant - £45,000 - Maidenhead
A long established and growing product sales business is looking to add a Management Accountant role to their team to handle all aspects of the day to day accounting function through to producing the month end accounts & statistics with the Finance Director.
- Manage the day to day accounts ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and agree P&L accounts
- Prepare monthly & annual accounts accurately & in accordance with timescales required
- Manage sales forecast, liaising with the sales team
- VAT returns
- Intrastat returns
- Employee expenses
- Manage the company's accounts payable including enter approved invoices, reconciling statements and preparing payment runs
- Daily bank reconciliations for both sterling and euro accounts
- Management of company car fleet
- Handle a number of projects including systems development
The individual will have a formal accounting qualification and have experience of a similar hands on management accounting role but seeking development in the medium term. Your approach will be collaborative, show initiative and self-motivation but with a strong team ethic and a ‘no job too small’ mentality. You should be detail orientated, accountable and with high integrity. Exposure to SAP would also be an advantage.