Role: Office Manager – Credit Control & Administrator – Full Time
Salary: £25k per annum + plus stakeholder pension and private healthcare (after 1st year). Salary may vary depending on skills and experience.
Location: Swiss Cottage, London
Vantage Health provide AI decision support services to the NHS to help GPs and dentists manage their patients’ care. The service has grown to 30,000 users in 4 years.
The Office Manager has a specific set of skills and experience to help manage the financial administration of the business, as well as an outstanding organisational ability to keep the office running smoothly.
The role requires professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail. Reporting directly to the CEO they will take responsibility for a number of particularly important duties for the company as well as a series of more routine day to day tasks.
They will be accountable for the majority of the company’s general and financial administration obligations. They will also be responsible for supporting the CEO and the team in the day to day running of the office undertaking basic and routine administrative duties.
• Management of office processes and procedures
• Raising and distributing invoices and monthly account statements
• Credit control
• Administrative Duties
• Supporting the day to day running of the office
• Answering the telephone and responding to email enquiries
• HR responsibilities such as holiday requests and risk assessments
• Ordering supplies
• Liaising with suppliers
• Organising payments schedules
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
• Related college qualification, degree or other appropriate qualifications
• Experience in a similar role with an understanding of bookkeeping and general financial management
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience using Sage, Xero or equivalent
• Highly competent in MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
• Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace
• Possess an organised, methodical and systematic approach to work