Here at The Entertainer, we are looking for a number of Sales Assistants to join our fantastic new toy store that is due to open in June 2019 in Antrim. The successful candidates will receive a salary of up to £8.40 per hour plus profit related bonuses.
The Entertainer has over 146 stores in the UK and we are opening more. Toy retailing is demanding and fast paced but also fun and every day brings new challenges. We are also a family run company that truly cares about our people, our customers and the communities in which we trade. We also encourage you to Aim Higher with great opportunities to develop and progress.
Our number one focus is service and sales. We have plans to grow the business and develop both our high street and online brands. We opened fifteen stores in 2018 with more following in 2019 and we are always trying to improve what we do to help us become The Best-loved Toyshop. So watch this space.
Sunday Times Top 100 employees to work for. We always make sure that we offer progression to our team members and ensure that our values support everything that we do to achieve our goals. Why not join our success story and see where it takes you? Aim High.
As our Sales Assistant you key responsibilities will be:
- Great Customer Service & Product Demos
- Cash Point & Till Operation
- Merchandising & Promotion Set ups
- Shelf Filling
You will even have your own section to look after.
To become our Sales Assistant you must:
- Be able to deliver outstanding customer service, and combine your sense of fun with energy and enthusiasm
- Have a flexible approach and be committed to help us launch the new store on time.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Sales Assistant, you will receive a salary of up to £8.40 per hour (20 hour contract, Saturday Team from £7.70 per hour -7.5 hour contracts) plus benefits including:
- Pay increments with training
- Profit related bonus scheme
- 20% toy discount
- High Street & Leisure Discounts
- Payroll Giving
- Internal retail training courses and the opportunity to do professional qualifications
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- No Sunday trading!!
- Life Cover
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Maybe this could be your dream job? So don’t delay, click apply today and complete our simple application form with a covering letter telling us why you want to work in the ‘best loved toy shop’ as our Sales Assistant.
Interviewing: May 2019
No Recruitment Agencies