£20,000 - £25,000
A leading barristers chambers with offices based in Central London are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working closely with the Senior Receptionist.
The Receptionist’s duties will include:
- Ensure a high quality front of house service to all visitors and clients to the chambers
- Manage meeting rooms and provide support with setting up IT and video conferences
- Meet and greet clients in a professional manner, answering the phone and taking detailed and accurate messages
- Work closely with the Reception Manager and EA to provide administrative support as required
- Working shifts alternately, 8am-5pm then 10.30am-7.30pm
- Previous experience within a Receptionist position providing effective and professional meeting and greeting services
- A team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Possess a professional and proactive approach to work
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: (phone number removed)