Production Operative required for a company based on the outskirts of SALISBURY. This is an ongoing temporary position, with a starting rate of £8.50 per hour. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08.00-16.30 and Friday 08.00-15.00. Own transport is essential due to location. Free parking is available.As a Production Operative you will be required to work as part of a team to manufacture products constructed from Flint and Concrete. This is a physical role whereby you will be producing the products both by hand and machine. Full training will be given.To be considered for this role as a Production Operative you will need to possess the following:Experience in the building, construction, manufacturing or production industry
- Capable of working with hand tools
- Reliable, punctual, good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised and use your own initiative
- Forklift licence is advantageous and would be reflected in the rate of pay
To apply for the position of Production Operative please click the link below and Salisbury Pertemps will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.