Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within their field who is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible and accountable for pipeline management and documentation processes and ensuring delivery of objectives and SLAS.
* Preparation and processing of lease proposals and documentation
* Plan, organise and prioritise daily tasks to maintain high levels of customer service to internal and external customers, ensuring service level agreements are met
* Ensure processes are followed in line with regulatory and company Standards and records are maintained to the highest standard
* Execute the pipeline management strategy set in team
* Take ownership of deal queries to resolve in a timely manner
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, customers and internal teams
* Ensure all proposals are turned around within the agreed service standards
* All documentation is completed/checked accurately within a timely manner
* Effective pipeline management and query resolution
* To ensure all internal policies and regulatory procedures are followed
* Demonstrates and advocates ‘customer first’ mindset
* High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to multi task and re prioritise tasks throughout the day, effectively managing conflicting priorities
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, departments and customers
* Works as part of a team, demonstrating co-operation and flexibility
* Experience with checking documentation – adhering to policies, procedures, legal contracts
* Experience in the leasing industry is preferred
* Competitive salary available.
* Monday to Friday working hours (35 hours a week).
* Free parking on site.
* Modern working environment.
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* An extra 2 days holiday after 5 years service
* Extra half day holiday for Christmas shopping
* Free tea/coffee/milk and fruit within the office
* Corporate paid events (drinks included) like the races and Christmas party
* Corporate rates at the Celtic Manor and Springs gym membership (£15 a month)
* Free flu shots
* Career development and progression opportunities.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.