Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
40 hours a week
£32,000 basic + Standby + Call Outs
If you are looking for a new role working within the facility maintenance sector this might be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be working for a well-established company carrying out pre-planned maintenance of offices and commercial properties.
This is a permanent contract working on a static basis in Northampton as a Mechanical Engineer.
You will be required to work independently carrying out a minimum of 40 hours work per week.
The role of the Mechanical Engineer will include:
• Carrying out PPM of a commercial premise (offices and factory units).
• Requires you to carry out testing and commissioning of plant equipment.
• Knowledge of air con, water chillers and plant room equipment is a bonus.
• Call out rota/shift pattern.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will receive in return:
• 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
•£32,000 minimum basic salary.
• 6 month performance bonus £500.
• All-expense paid Christmas and summer party.
• Christmas bonus.
• Tools & Work wear.
•£100 per week standby + 4 hours minimum pay per call out.
To apply for the role of a Mechanical Engineer, or to hear more about any of our other roles please contact Michael Stephens on (phone number removed).