Cleaner based in Harlesden, NW10
We are seeking an experienced Cleaner to carry out end-of-run production cleaning activities for a food production environment. Work will be carried out within hot areas, heavy lifting is involved and therefore candidates will be required to be physically fit.
* Perform a variety of cleaning tasks
* Ensure all activities are carried out and signed-off in accordance with hygiene, quality, and safety standards
* Ensure that correct cleaning equipment & materials are used appropriately
* Ensure that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems
* Some heavy lifting, carrying and climbing of stairs.
* Participate in mandatory training relating to hygiene, health & safety, and environmental issues
Along with a high standard of work ethics you will also require:
* Good written and verbal communication
* The ability to work to time constraints both on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* The ability to follow procedures thoroughly
* A positive and approachable manner
* An enthusiasm for a varied working environment
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
40 hours per week
£8.21ph to start
Please call (phone number removed) or email