Customer Service Advisor - Retentions
Vitality, Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, Stockport, £18,700-£20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- 50% off gym membership
- Up to 40% off British Airways European flights
- Reward weekly cinema tickets
- Apple Watch for as little as £0
- Up to 25% off healthy food at Ocado
- Up to 50% cashback on a bike at Evans Cycles
- Plus a wide range of other great partner deals and discounts
You’ll also enjoy a highly competitive salary - including a very attractive monthly bonus scheme, 25 days’ annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, and a brilliant workplace environment with plenty of potential to develop.
Skills required to become our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions include:
- Speak to existing customers in order to retain their policy at initial renewal cost by promoting our products and values
- Reach tough, yet achievable targets
- Show resilience and tenacity every day whilst delivering industry leading customer service
- Be able to enjoy both your own success and that of the whole team
- Work within a regulated industry with the customers best interests at the core of what you do
Working for Vitality as our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 1st July 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions then please click ‘apply’ today.