Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our client in East Lothian. This is a permanent role, working Monday – Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am – 4pm with a salary of £17,500.
Duties and Tasks:
* Place orders with suppliers
* Assist with labour resources
* Liaise with suppliers on materials and costs
* Organise travel arrangements/accommodation
* Updating electronic cost analysis for projects
* Attend weekly meetings and produce minutes of meeting
* Assisting with Plant Register and PAT Testing
* Assisting with training matric for all staff
* Production of Operation & Maintenance manuals at the end of each project
* Record and control information essential for continued certification of company IMS
* Liaise daily with Contract Managers, Site Foremen and staff on deliveries
* Work with Commercial, Financial and Managing Directors as required
* General office day to day tasks
Skills and Experience Required:
* Previous administration experience required
* Experience in the construction industry required
* Computer literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, etc)
* Must be able to work independently and prioritise work load
* Able to meet deadlines
* Polite mannerism and good communication skills
* Good time keeping and attendance
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn’t always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We’re proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy