Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor £23k
We have a great opportunity for a Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor (Fleet) to join a commercial vehicle fleet service and support company based in Cambridge
As the Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor (fleet) you will be joining an established team handling inbound customer services enquiries relating to breakdown and service queries. So if you have great people skills this could be the role for you
So, what will you be doing as the Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor (Fleet) ?
* Answering inbound calls from customers regarding the breakdown and service of vehicles
* Scheduling engineers to visit customers to complete breakdowns and service requests
* Liaising with the customers to keep them informed of the status of their breakdown
* When dealing with requests ensure customers SLA's and KPIs are met.
* Ensure all warranty items are issued to correct suppliers in a timely manner
* Raising invoices for further works and then closing down the job upon completion
As the Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor (Fleet) we would like you have come from a customer services background and be experienced in handling incoming calls. If you do have an automotive background this would be desirable, but not essential.
You will possess strong IT Skills,Word, Excel, Kerridge or R2C experience preferred and be proactive with great communication skills.
The contract runs from 6am in the morning till 10pm 7 days a week and you will be expected to do one day over the weekend every other weekend. Your hours will be one of the following,
6am - 3pm
8am - 5pm
9am - 6pm
1pm - 10pm
To be considered for the role of Scheduler / Customer Service Advisor (Fleet) please apply now