Planning Policy Team Leader - Norfolk - Local Authority
We are currently seeking a Planning Policy Team Manager in Norfolk to join a National Consultancy who work in conjunction with the Local Authority. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice who is looking to expand.
* Manage planning team for planning policy projects
* Provide advice and support to wider planning team
* Attend committee meetings
* Keep up to date with Planning policies and legislation
* Educated to degree level in Town Planning
* Ideally hold MRTPI status
* - Hold over 5 years planning experience with a Local Authority or Private sector organisation
* Strong understanding of Planning policy, local plan submission and current planning legislation
You will join the existing Planning policy team to support the wider planning division on a range of projects across East Anglia. The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered please send your CV or alternatively call Lee Rimell on (phone number removed) to discuss further.