This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer who is seeking a fresh challenge within a progressive environment. My Client is currently looking to bolster the strength of the maintenance team by recruiting a well rounded engineer with a strong background in manufacturing, preferably from FMCG industries.
The role exists to maintain plant machinery to enable production to meet their targets in an efficient and timely manner. As well as being a hands on role maintaining plant machinery, you will be part of a larger journey for the business as they look to develop and push the boundaries of innovation in the technologies they use.
Forward thinking in your approach you will be comfortable looking at processes and ideally look to recommend improvements which you can subsequently deliver.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Experience working to PPM schedules or reacting to breakdowns
• Excellent fault finding skills, across mechanical & electrical systems
• Experience of working autonomously as well as within teams
• Involvement in engineering and continuous improvement projects
• Implemented maintenance schedules (PPM)
• Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline.
• Possess a practical engineering skill set.
The company are a local manufacturer and are currently experiencing a period of growth. They have a well established history and are specialists in their field.
Along with a competitive salary, the company also offer a pension scheme and bonus along with the opportunity to grow and develop within the role and broader company.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organizations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
• It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law