Peabody has an opportunity for a Day Care Driver to join the team based in London. You will join us working annualised hours (336) and you will receive a salary of £4,292 per annum - £10.20 per hour.
The Day Care Driver role:
This is an annualised hour contract, where you are paid to work an average of up to 336 hours over the year. This may include working weekends and bank holidays. Holiday entitlement is accrued as hours are worked. The contract offers periods of non-working. There will be a combination of compulsory and flexible hours that you will be required to work. This way of working will provide you with guaranteed income for the year. You will be required to cover for employee absence and peak periods on a flexible basis cover for employee.
What we’re looking for in our Day Care Driver:
- Excellent driving and communication skills
- Mini-bus/passenger type vehicle driving experience
- Full driving licence, with a category D licence
- MIDAS qualification
- Some experience in customer care, working with vulnerable people or health care
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Experienced in moving and handling people
- Experience of operating a tail lift and associated safety equipment for wheelchair access in vehicles e.g. harnesses/clamps
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Day Care Driver please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
The successful Day Care Driver will need to be subject to an enhanced background check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST